Changemaker

Moukodi Pauline Ojeme – Menstrual Hygiene Kit for Internally Displaced Girls + Women

Date grant awarded: December 28, 2019

Located in Southwest, Cameroon, Moukodi Pauline Ojeme is organizing menstrual hygiene awareness workshops, ultimately training ten internally displaced girls and women with skills. Her Menstrual Hygiene Kit for Internally Displaced Girls + Women project will set up micro workshops to produce reusable eco washable pads. 70% of the pads produced will be donated for other internally displaced girls and women who are vulnerable and in high need of hygienic products. The remaining 30% of the pads will be sold to local population to sustain the project