COVID-19 Content Submission
Since we announced our COVID-19 Rapid Response fund, we have received six times our normal application volume. We are hearing from people like you all over the world who are working to protect the vulnerable, show kindness, and fight the virus in their community. Right now, we have received far more applications than we can fund.
Our supporters are called to action when they are touched by stories of what TPP changemakers are doing in the world. We need more photos, and especially videos, to share with our network. Whether you have been funded recently or in the past, if you are doing COVID work now please consider sharing your content with us here.
Help us spread compassion and shine a light on what you are doing while making it possible for us to fund as many requests as possible. These photos and videos can be of your project in action, or show the need in your area. You can even make a video of yourself just describing your work, impact, and why it is important to you. The more personal and engaging, the better.
We deeply appreciate you. Stay well and thank you for all the goodness you each bring to the world.
Please make sure you follow these guidelines for submitting video content:
- You may film yourself using a camera, phone or computer.
When using a phone hold it horizontally to film.
- Center yourself in the frame and look into the camera when you speak.
- Avoid harsh backlight.
- Stay close enough to your device so that the audio is clear.
- If filming outside, try to avoid wind or loud spaces, as it can affect the clarity of your audio.
- Please do not edit your video–we want your video in its raw form.
- Please rename your files before uploading to your project name.