Grants for Global
We support individuals and groups who are working to protect animals. We are eager to fund projects that aim to have a large impact on animal welfare and we are especially interested in work focused on:
- Reducing the consumption of land and sea animals raised using industrial agriculture practices- Reducing the consumption of land and sea animals raised using industrial agriculture practices
- Advocating for farmed animal welfare
- Helping animals that are not usually the focus of animal welfare efforts
Our grants are open for anyone in the world whose work is focused on helping animals, and we also have a special focus on receiving applications from people in Brazil, India, and Mexico who are involved in farmed animal advocacy.
What We Provide:
A $1000 Seed Grant
Connection to a Network of Other Activists and Resources
Opportunities to Participate in Capacity-Building Trainings
Examples of Projects:
- Vegan advocacy
- Farmed animal welfare campaigns targeting corporations or legislation
- Raising awareness around farmed animal cruelty
- Meat-free challenges
- Vegan options at schools or restaurants
Subscribe to receive updates about TPP’s animal advocacy work.
Send questions and inquiries to [email protected]
Ready to apply?