The True Wealth Challenge
This month, as part of our True Wealth Campaign, we are hosting a hands-on experience about creating true wealth, and you are invited to participate! It is part experiment, part game. It will be challenging, serious, fun, sacred, wacky, and a total adventure.
Here’s who we are looking for to join us:
- If you believe your wealth is more than what’s in your bank account (or in your pocket),
- If you want more “true” wealth in your life and want to learn more about what that is and how to create it,
- If you want to explore the ideas of greed and need, transaction and transformation, and sufficiency and scarcity,
- If you can participate in two 60 minute phone calls and write down some observations for a week,
- If you are up for an adventure,
Then you are the perfect person to participate in the True Wealth Challenge.
Please register for a conference call to learn more on Wednesday, April 15th from 8am-9am Pacific time (4pm GMT). If you can’t join us for this call, please take it on faith that this is not the right time for you, but stay tuned for future opportunities.
The True Wealth Challenge will take place between April 23rd-30th (how long you spend on the Challenge will be up to you), with a final conference call to reflect on the experience on April 30th at 8am Pacific Time (4pm GMT). Both calls are mandatory parts of the Challenge.