Funder TestimonialsTPP has already vetted these impact grants through one year of funding and follow up and we could provide the next level of funding to help these organizations take the next step. The TPP Team knows each of the grantees and their story. They are able to determine how the money can be used to benefit the grantees, whether it be for direct grant or matching grant. I value their expertise in their people and the process.
– Connie Lorick, Director, Fox Family PhilanthropyThe Pollination Project supports giving but at the best level: giving to those who give to the gift keeps on giving. I also find the people behind PP are kind, giving from their heart, mind and spirit. Reading stories of how ordinary people throughtout the world are doing extraordinary things for others, with the money they get from TPP makes my day. To think I am helping a tiny little bit to empower amazing giving people with great ideas is amazingly humbling. I am grateful and in awe on the beauty of these people.
– Margarita CramerThere are many amazing and passionate people all over the world who want to make a social change. Lots of them need a helping hand. We feel grateful to be connected to those inspiring people and see how much love and compassion they spread around them. We feel so good to be able to contribute to their uplifting projects.
– Tony & Julie PierceThe Pollination Project finds these gems of individuals who are passionate about giving back to their community, many of them already doing the work. With a small grant, they not only get to continue and expand the work they are doing, but with some of the projects, the recognition feeds their spirit , giving them the validation and encouragement that they are on the right track. This effects their whole journey. How powerful that we have the means to be part of this incredible chain of events. It’s a beautiful thing!
– Wendi GilbertBeing a daily giver gives me an opportunity to help plant seeds, even when I’m not aware that I’m doing it and it’ so amazing to hear about the fruits of all of our collective and invisible seed planting!
– Bela ShahI give so that I may grow in my love and maybe see a bit more of how I’m connected with others.
Changing the world begins with shifting myself, which to me is about consistent engagement, relationship building, growing together. I am connected with others who share such an intention and push their boundaries of ‘offering from their cup’ for the good of others.
– Birju PandyaI give to intentionally cultivate a quality I consider the highest form of self-expression: generosity. I give daily to remind myself daily of the person I can be.
– Nina HorneThere are many amazing and passionate people all over the world who want to make a social change. Lots of them need a helping hand. I feel grateful to be connected to those inspiring people and see how much love and compassion they spread around them. I feel so good to be able to contribute to their uplifting projects.
Thank you to the Pollination Project Team!
– Virginie LevequeGenerosity is a fundamental practice for anyone who desires to replace self grasping and self cherishing, and our small Sangha is committed to doing as much as we can to help, in the certainty that whatever we do for others we also do four our own purification and edification.
– Tashi Nyima