The Youth Rising mini-grant program is a new partnership with The California Endowment (TCE), a CA-based foundation that specializes in empowering communities that are generating health, people-power, and systems change in California. The program provides $500 – $1000 seed grants to early-stage youth-led (ages 13 to 24) projects aimed at supporting youth visionaries, organizers and dreamers around the State. A youth-powered advisory council will identify and provide startup funding and mentorship to inspiring projects.
Youth Rising launched on September 1, 2016 and will be giving away 50 grants in partnership with The California Endowment.
Huffington Post, September, 2016
- Emma Umiko Pedersen, Getting Real – Sex Ed for Youth Milena Fraccari 2017-03-21T07:18:46+00:00
- Sarah Vera Wrinkle, A Lack Of Silence, A Plethora Of Noise Milena Fraccari 2017-03-17T07:29:48+00:00
- Maya Lin-Bronner, Constructing Queer Bodies And Gender In Art Milena Fraccari 2017-03-17T10:21:18+00:00
- Margaret Elizabeth Akin, All-Californian Oratory Resource Network Milena Fraccari 2017-03-17T07:41:32+00:00
- Paul Hyoungsang Shin, Space Enterprise at Berkeley (SEB) Milena Fraccari 2017-03-09T02:00:05+00:00
- Kamiko Adams, “My Voice Matters” Thru Performing Arts Milena Fraccari 2017-03-09T02:00:41+00:00
- Angelina Tirado, Capture Your Culture Art Workshop & Art Exhibit Milena Fraccari 2017-03-10T00:24:43+00:00
- Jessica Candela, Butte County Youth Advisory Council Jamila Banks 2017-03-01T06:08:02+00:00